High School graduation is one of the moments that you never forget. It’s a landmark in our lives and should be celebrated, even when COVID-19 is trying to steal your thunder.
Donate today to support the senior party for the class of 2020 at Jackson Hole High School and Summit Innovations School. All gifts are tax deductible and go directly to celebrating seniors.
Or send your gift to:
Fund for Public Education
P.O. Box 1048
Jackson, WY 83001
- Should we send our donation directly to the Fund or to the school?
- Either way is fine. If you need a tax receipt, please send your gift to the Fund for Public Education.
- Will my gift still reach the students in time?
- Yes. Your gift will begin supporting the Senior Celebration as soon as we receive it.
- Does the Fund for Public Education take a cut?
- Nope. 100% of your donation goes directly to the school.
- What can I expect after I give?
- First, our sincerest thanks for helping to support extraordinary public education in our community. You’ll also receive a tax receipt for your donation and will be acknowledged in our annual report, which is published every November.
- What does the district have planned for graduation?
- On Saturday June 6th at 11:00 am, JHHS will host a graduation ceremony that is designed to be a safe and happy celebration of the students and their achievements. Please visit tcsd.org for more details.