Join us on Saturday, August 28th from 11am-2pm at the JHHS football stadium for a celebration of our public schools!
What is Fall Fest?
This is a back-to school celebration for our entire community, featuring games, field day fun, prizes and give-aways, plus a chance to learn about TCSD#1’s programs and people.
How much does it cost?
Admission is free. Tickets are required for some games and activities. These are $1 each or 25 for $20. All money raised directly supports TCSD#1 programs and projects including grants for teachers and classrooms, travel grants for activities and teams, and much, much more.
Who can participate?
Everyone is welcome! Except dogs. We love dogs, but this day is all about kids, so please leave your pets at home unless they are a service animal.
How do I get there?
Run, walk, bike, take the the START Bus Town Shuttle to the High School Stop, or drive and park at the High School. Then walk on over to the football field at 1235 Gregory Lane.
What can I expect?
- Tons of fun games like the duck pond, pong, and a cake walk, each with their own prizes
- Field day races, cornhole, spike ball, and hula hoop contests
- Fun activities like face painting, sidewalk chalk murals, and solar astronomy by Teton Skies
- Interactive booths for school activities, teams and programs
- Delicious food!
- Raffles featuring great prizes including a $1,000 contribution to your child’s college fund
- School supply give-aways
- A chance to support our public schools
- An opportunity get your free COVID vaccine (for ages 12 and up) through the Teton County Vaxi-Taxi
Is the event accessible?
Yes! For anyone with limited mobility, there’s a special drop off on Gregory Lane and accessible bathrooms.
How can you help?
If you’d like to sponsor Fall Fest please give us a call at 307-732-9414 and we’d be glad to answer any questions. Your sponsorship not only helps with this event, but provides crucial support for all ten public schools and 3,000 students.